MARINE AND CARGO INSPECTION SERVICES
Golden Services (Nig.) Ltd. is actively involved in the Quality Assurance and Quantity Control (QA/QC) of marine cargoes. We conduct inspection and verification of all classes of marine cargoes. Our range of inspection services include: –
PETROLEUM INSPECTION (OIL, GAS AND CHEMICALS)
- Loading and discharge inspection – quantity and quality determination
- Stock management – monitoring, audit and control
- Custody transfer
- Supervision of terminal-to-terminal transfers
- Crude oil and/or product production monitoring and stock audit
- Bunker supply supervision and bunker stock survey
- Off-Hire and On-Hire bunker surveys.
Our superintendence service cut across all classes of cargoes, be it wet, dry, containerized, oil and gas, chemicals and dangerous cargoes. We have highly trained professionals with years of on-hand experience in cargo surveys. We attend at sea, depots, shipside and/or premises of clients in order to ascertain: –
- Arrival stowage condition of cargoes
- Method of discharge/loading of cargo
- Quality of cargo loaded/discharged.
- Quantity of cargo loaded/discharged.
- Cargo damaged prior to, or during discharge/loading.
- Short-landed quantity where applicable.
- Offer professional advice to clients.
- Draft (displacement) survey: To ascertain through displacement survey, the quantity (tonnage) of cargo loaded onboard ships, barges etc.
ENGINEERING AND TECHNICAL SERVICES
- Condition surveys: To ascertain the general condition (hull, machinery, equipment etc), seaworthiness and/or market value of ships, boat and other marine crafts.
- Accident and damage surveys: To ascertain the probable cause, nature and extent of damage to marine crafts, facilities, cargoes etc in the event of marine accident.
- Sourcing and pre-purchase surveys: To ascertain the availability, condition and market value of marine crafts, facilities and equipments etc.
- Calibration Services: We undertake calibration of facilities including shore tanks, road trucks, under-ground tanks etc.
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Services: We also undertake non-destructive testing of pipelines, tanks, vessels and related facilities.